- Erna Solberg om strukturell rasisme: – Det finnes i samfunnet vårt - 14.05.2021
- Turab er «sushimuslim». Det provoserer mange - 14.05.2021
- Se Festen etter fasten 2021 i kveld - 14.05.2021
Friday, 16 October 2020
Also playing 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd of October (and 31st of October during Oslo World Music Festival).
Nordic Black Theatre & Cafeteatret
Hollendergt 8, 0190 Oslo, Norway
Nordic Black Theatre
Written and directed by Cliff A. Moustache and Jason Nemor Harden
After much success with the original play, many have asked if we will set up this piece again – good news! «Pieces of A Man» is back!
Gil Scott-Heron is well known for his mesmerizing mix of poetry and politics, he became known as ‘the godfather of rap’ and ‘the black Bob Dylan’. He was also a novelist and activist, with a huge influence on rap, soul, slam-poetry and modern music generally.
This play takes its title from a classic example of a Gil Scott-Heron track – it is poetic, political as well as being very emotionally touching.
«No one can do everything, but everyone can do something» Gil Scott-Heron
The performance is in English.
Jason Nemor Harden
Kevin Olsen Vadsten
Vi følger myndighetenes smittevernsregler og sørger for en trygg opplevelse.
• Billetter kjøpes på TicketCo og selges ikke i døren.
• Vi tar i mot bestillingen ved bordet ditt. Betaling kun med kort/Vipps.
• Dørene åpner 18:45 og vi anbefaler at du kommer tidlig.