The budget available for this call is EUR 100,000.
The priority areas to be covered are:
– The development of training and educational materials in the field of anti-racism and anti-Semitism;
– The production of publications and information materials to raise awareness, deepen understanding and stimulate debate on the issues of racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism;
– The development and/or maintenance of a website promoting the issues of combating racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism;
– A thematic study on issues concerning racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism;
– Stimulation of exchange of views, problems and possible solutions, related to problems of racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism with a Community dimension, involving stakeholders at national, regional and local level;
– Capacity building, in particular to reinforce the involvement of small NGOs, new NGO networks and NGOs in the applicant and candidate countries at European level;
– Conference or seminar concerning racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism.
In light of the enlargement of the European Union in 2004, the Commission welcomes activities which focus on issues affecting the Roma Community.
Applicant organisations in the Member States should be operating primarily in the field of combating racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism at the European level. Organisations should provide evidence to show that their main activities cover at least five European countries.
The financial contribution will not exceed 85% of the total costs.
The deadline for applications is 15 October 2003.
Viktig dokument: Thematic Calls for Proposals 2002
DG EMPL.D.4 – Anti-discrimination Fundamental Social Rights and Civil Society
DG Employment and Social Affairs
Rue de la Loi 200
phone: +32 2 295 5152
fax: +32 2 295 1899
email: [email protected]
internet: DG EMPL.D
contact: Ms Wellinghoff-Salavert/S.Bussacehini